For the most up to date info please check our Facebook page
Carol will be attending the following shows and events, please feel free to find us and have a chat.
- Christmas Craft Fair @ Cowslip Workshops. Friday 17th and Saturday 18th November 2017.
- If you only go to one craft fair this year make sure this is the one. A great selection of handmade crafts on offer. For full details check their website www.cowslipworkshops.co.uk
- Crafts at the Mill. Cotehele Estate PL17 8BY. Christmas opening times for 2017. Carol will be will be opening at the Mill at Cotehele on the following dates. From 11am to 4pm each day.
- Nov 23 to 26
- Nov 30 to Dec 3
- Dec 7 to Dec 10
- Dec 14 to Dec 17
- The Mill is a short walk through the woods from Cotehele Quay. Pottery, baskets, seasonal decorations and needle felting will be available. Come and join us for a mince pie and mulled apple juice.
- Christmas Food and Craft Market. Harrowbarrow and Metherell Village Hall. Sunday 10th December 2017. 11am to 4pm. A good selection of gifts and seasonal produce, raising funds for the local community orchard.
- Cornwall Garden Society Spring Flower Show at Boconnoc 7th and 8th April 2018. Carol will be sharing a pitch with Lynn Kentish and together they will be selling plant supports and willow sculptures. For more information on this lovely plant show visit www.cornwallgardensociety.org.uk
Workshops at Cowslip Workshops, near Launceston, Cornwall
- 21st or 25th November 2017 Christmas Willow decorations, make a range of items to decorate your home or give as gifts
For more details on the courses at Cowslip Workshops contact www.cowslipworkshops.co.uk or telephone 01566 772839
Teaching at Treovis Cross Farm
Many people who have been on my courses in the past have expressed an interest in developing their skills further, or practicing with some support to do the tricky bits that are difficult to remember. So I offer individual and small group tuition at my workshop. This is usually on a weekday so please contact me for available dates. If you want to learn new basket making skills or just brush up on techniques then do get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Cost will be £50 for the day, plus materials or bring your own.