For the most up to date info please check our Facebook page
Carol will be attending the following shows and events, please feel free to find us and have a chat.
- Cornwall Garden Society Spring Flower Show at Boconnoc 1st and 2nd April 2017. Carol will be sharing a pitch with Lynn Kentish and together they will be selling plant supports and willow sculptures. For more information on this lovely plant show visit www.cornwallgardensociety.org.uk
- Royal Cornwall Show, near Wadebridge 8th, 9th and 10th June 2017. Carol will be demonstrating with the Devon Rural Skills Trust in the Countryside Areas which is situated at the top of the showground. For more information visit www.royalcornwallshow.org
Workshops at Cowslip Workshops, near Launceston, Cornwall
- 22nd or 23rd April 2017 Garden Willow Workshops, making a range of plant supports and decorations for the garden
- 29th April 2017 Frame baskets, make a small frame basket in a day, ideal for harvesting garden produce or foraging
- 21st or 25th November 2017 Christmas Willow decorations, make a range of items to decorate your home or give as gifts
For more details on the courses at Cowslip Workshops contact www.cowslipworkshops.com or telephone 01566 772839
Teaching at Treovis Cross Farm
Many people who have been on my courses in the past have expressed an interest in developing their skills further, or practicing with some support to do the tricky bits that are difficult to remember. So I offer individual and small group tuition at my workshop. This is usually on a weekday so please contact me for available dates. If you want to learn new basket making skills or just brush up on techniques then do get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Cost will be £50 for the day, plus materials or bring your own.